June07Father's Day Gifts
Shopping for someone who is creative, thoughtful and stylish is always challenging. If all these attributes describe your dad best the following inspiring Father's Day gift ideas might turn out handy. Promo4event.com has put together a list of suggestions that would appeal to a new dad in his late 20s as well as men in their 50s. And the choices shown below reflect not only their hobbies and interest but also the way of life which is inseparable from their role as a parent.
1. Treat your dad with a snack of indulgence that contains wholesome ingredients with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. Join NatureBox to get five different customized snacks every month that will become an integral part of your dad's well-balanced lifestyle. From flax-infused crackers to dried fruit, and vegan to gluten-conscious, NatureBox will deliver a great selection of healthy snacks and nutritionist-approved foods right to your father's door. NatureBox membership starts at $19.95 per month.
2. For a thoughtful dad who got used to keeping his notebook ready to put down an interesting idea we suggest presenting the Famous Red Notebook | $12, Best Made Company.
3. Siskiyou Trail Crew Soap | $35, Juniper Ridge, is just perfect for revealing natural manly beauty. If your dad is an outdoor type of person present him Siskiyou Trail Crew Soap that will make him feel on the trail every single day. A wildharvested fragrance of Siskiyou Trail Crew Soap will turn his shower into a journey to a fresh mountain spring surrounded by dark redwoods of the coastal forests of California. This concentrated liquid soap is petrochemical-free.
4. Looking good is typically associated with wearing an impeccable suit and a distinctive fragrance. If you are looking for the latter try Russian Cologne | $125, Santa Maria Novella which is a real Father's Day fragrance.
5. For the dad whose favorite pastime is reading we suggest getting
Far From The Tree: Parents, Children, And The Search For Identity, by Andrew Solomon | $24.79, Amazon.
6. Damascus Collection Kaleidoscope Design 3″ Lockback Knife | $90, Santa Fe Stoneworks is something your dad will be proud to demonstrate to his guests on every suitable occasion.
7. Cult Film
"The Source Family" HD Digital Download | $12.99, TheSourceDoc.com (also available for pre-order on DVD) is a cult film that chronicles the Source Family commune based in LA. This film spotlights the role of father at that period in American history and will be a great gift for a film lover or any dad interested in alternative communities.
8. Guide Book.
The theme of the The New Farmer's Almanac For The Year 2015 | $15.26, Amazon is "Agrarian Technology". The Almanac contains articles by over a hundred authors, artists and thoughtful agrarians across the continent, whose work, life and behavior patterns undermine the normative values of American agriculture.
9. For the dad with various interests and broad outlooks Kindling Quarterly | $14 per issue or $46 for a one-year subscription from KindlingQuarterly.com will certainly be the best present.